Questions about our Nurse apprentice Program ARPA grant
HOW DOES IT WORK ?
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Critical Access Hospitals
- State Facilities
- Non-Profit Hospitals
- Funding available for the nurse apprentice hourly wages and differential payment for hourly rate of the supervising registered nurse managing a nurse apprentice.
- Funding available for a retention or sign-on bonus upon graduation and licensure of the Nurse Apprentice to Registered Nurse with proof of employment agreement from the facility. Note: nurse apprentices are W-2 employees of each facility.
- Funding available to the Nurse Apprentice residing over 50 miles from the employing facility. This funding will reimburse at the GSA rates for food per diem, mileage, and lodging if needed (with lodging receipt required).
How to get started:
Click on the signup link above and complete your participation agreement and EFT setup
Submit monthly timesheets for your employed student nurse apprentices for EFT payments monthly
questions About nurse apprentice program
- Facilities implement a Nursing Apprentice Program and hire nurse apprentice students